Carl’s Introduction.

Carl_DMZ_PresentationHi, my name is Carl.  I was born in Los Angeles, California, and grew up in East L.A., Pico Rivera, and Whittier areas of Los Angeles.  I joined the Army shortly after graduating high school.  I enlisted as a helicopter mechanic and was stationed in Hawaii for my first tour.  I then went to college, engineering and biology, and was commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in Aviation.  I retired 1 January, 2014 after 30 years in the Army.  My last year was spent in Korea away from my family, again.  Here I am at the DMZ, South Korean side.  I had a great time there meeting wonderful people.  I made many Korean friends and had a wonderful time.  I’ve gotten to go all over the world, and have had a great time in the Army.  I wanted to continue to serve my country and community by becoming a teacher, and be able to continue to learn what greatly interests me, math and science…

See you soon..

1 comment for “Carl’s Introduction.

1. Dr. Kaden
    January 19, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Hi Carl,
    Thank you for sharing this great introduction. You will be a super educator and role model for many young people!