This website has great animations related to Plate Tectonics (including the theory itself, volcanoes, and earthquakes). I use the animations to supplement the illustrations and explanations already provided while discussing the theory of plate tectonics.
1) What is a hotspot?
2) How do Earth’s tectonic plates interact?
3) Do subducting plates slide smoothly past one another?
4) How is stress stored between tectonic plates?
5) Do faults break all at once, or in many short segments?
6) What are the four basic classes of faults?
7) What happens when the crust is stretched?
8) GPS — Measuring Plate Motion